Because you can’t generate website leads without traffic!
Are you a mortgage professional in the U.S.? Do you want to increase your website traffic and exposure, while educating your future clients at the same time?
If you answered yes to both of these questions, we need to talk.
Hi. I’m Brandon Cornett. I’m a real estate and mortgage blogger with over 15 years’ experience. I write all of the content for FHAhandbook.com, LoanLimits.org, the Home Buying Institute, and other websites.
I can help you steadily increase your website traffic by implementing a mortgage blogging program.
I’ve worked with clients big and small, from individual brokers to major players like SoFi.
But enough about me. Let’s talk about you and your success…
Strategic Blogging for Mortgage Professionals
Blogging (publishing quality content on a regular basis) is a a proven strategy for generating website traffic and visibility. It helps you bring home buyers and mortgage shoppers to your website on a daily basis. This, in turn, can help you generate your own leads and grow your business.
But there’s a right and a wrong way to go about it. Having spent more than 15 years “in the trenches” as a full-time real estate and mortgage bloggers, I can help you do it the right way. I cal it “strategic blogging.”
The process is straightforward: I’ll write and publish high-quality articles on your blog, focusing on the topics your audience cares about the most. I’ll help you attract local home buyers and mortgage shoppers to your website, in order to grow your business.
The key to all of this is to publish 100% unique and original content. That’s how you grow your traffic over time. That’s how you rise to the top of the search engines. You do it with original content. Publishing reprint or “stock” articles just isn’t going to do it. You have to produce your own material.
And that’s where I come in. I know which blog topics and ideas will get you the most bang for your buck, in terms of traffic and visibility. And I know how to write them in a way that pleases people and search engine alike.
Benefits of Blog Marketing
There are many benefits to a strategic mortgage blogging program.
- It allows you to grow your website traffic over time.
- It positions you as an expert in your local market or niche.
- It’s scalable. There’s no limit to how far you can take it.
- It brings long-lasting results, in terms of website traffic and visibility.
- It allows you generate your own mortgage leads through your own site.
How Our Services Benefit You
With a mortgage content marketing strategy in place, you can begin to generate your own leads. You’ll be less reliant on third-party referrals. You won’t have to buy leads. You’ll be creating your own pipeline for inquiries and applications.
Additional benefits of our FHA marketing strategy:
- It can boost your web traffic over time — a lot.
- It brings potential home buyers and borrowers to your site, day after day.
- It accumulates. More content equals more traffic and leads over time.
- It’s a wise investment in your long-term success.
- It’s relatively affordable, when you consider the long-term benefits.
- It’s scalable. There’s no limit to how much we can do.
- It has the potential to outperform all of your other marketing channels.
- It’s proven. We’ve been doing it for 13+ years, for a reason!
Monthly Pricing: Content & Consulting Package
For simplicity, we have priced our content and consulting service on a per-article basis. The cost is $85 / $100 per blog post, depending on the delivery method:
$85 per article, when we deliver it to you by email.
$100 per article, when we post it onto your blog for you.
For the fee mentioned above, we will do the following:
- Research your housing market and mortgage niche to identify key trends.
- Produce in-depth, informative blog posts ranging from 700 – 1,000 words.
- Edit each article to give it a highly polished, journalistic quality.
- Optimize each article with the latest Google-approved methods.
- Deliver your content by email or publish it onto your site for you.
- Advise you in collateral areas, like search engine optimization.
Ready to launch a blog marketing strategy for your company? Contact us today with any questions you have, or to schedule a phone call. We look forward to helping you!